- Gathering requirements from the various systems business users.
- Interacting with SME’s and Business users for clarifications to Develop Data analyses and Business Requirement and responsible for project deliveries.
- Provide strategy and direction to the client and the Team
- Analyze and Test DB level parameter changes to increase DB Performance, define create and develop strategy for Data warehouse.
- Provide estimates for technical solution, design and tune systems for speed and performance
- Loading data from several flat files sources to Staging using Teradata MLOAD, FLOAD
- Work with business independently on requirement analysis
- Query optimization (explain plans, collect statistics, Primary and Secondary indexes)
- Written several Teradata BTEQ scripts to implement the business logic.
- Worked exclusively with the Teradata Quarryman to interface with the Teradata.
- Build tables, views, UPI, NUPI, USI and NUSI.
For further Information, please contact:
SEPCO Group, Inc.
5330 Office Center Court Suite # 49
Bakersfield CA 93309
If you are interested for this position, you can also forward your resume to email@example.com
© 2009 SEPCO Group, All Rights Reserved